1. Soak the quinoa in a bowl of water for 15 minutes, then drain and steam for 10 minutes.
2. Cook the broccoli florets in a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain using a colander and set aside.
3. Heat up the white chia seed oil in a wok and sauté the finely chopped onion until fragrant.
4. Add the tofu and satay sauce into the wok with the water and soy sauce. Simmer on low heat until the tofu has soaked up the flavour completely.
5. Transfer to a plate and top with the steamed quinoa and boiled broccoli.