Reduce the Risk of Infections with PURSUE Hand Sanitizer
TOTAL PROTECTION. ANYWHERE ANY TIME
How clean are your hands? We experience the world through at least one of our five senses, but our most used sense is often our sense of touch. We open doors, eat food and use our phones every day. Our hands touch so many things each day that it’s hard to keep track!
Everyday activities can leave hidden germs and bacteria on your hands that soap can’t wash away.
COMMON GERMS AND BACTERIA
- E. coli
- Caused by contact with other people who don’t wash their hands, consuming contaminated food and unclean water.
- Can cause food poisoning, pneumonia and urinary tract infections.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Caused by touching contaminated objects
like doorknobs or touching your face, eyes and mouth without washing your hands.
- Can cause strep throat, an infection of the throat and tonsils.
- Myobacterium tuberculosis
- Extremely contagious bacteria caused by exposure to infected individuals.
- Causes Tuberculosis (TB), a contagious infection that usually attacks the lungs. It can also spread to other parts of the body, like the brain and spine.
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Causes staph infections, which can range from minor skin problems to endocarditis, a life-threatening infection of the inner lining of the heart (endocardium).
- Staph infections are spread by contact with people with the infection and not practicing proper hand hygiene
Proper hand hygiene is important for preventing and killing these infectious germs and bacteria. If you don’t have access to water and soap, the next best thing to use is:
PURSUE Hand Sanitizer
S for Safe — PURSUE Hand Sanitizer contains 64-68% (W/W) ethanol. 50-80% ethanol is recommended for effectively killing bacteria. PURSUE contains a high enough percentage of ethanol that sanitises your hands without dissolving or evaporating too fast.
S for Soft — Natural aloe essence keeps your hands moisturised and soft while killing germs, parasites and bacteria on the skin surface.
S for Smooth — Hate that sticky residue some hand sanitizers leave on your hand? PURSUE is made with a light, clear gel formula that absorbs into your skin, leaving behind nothing but clean hands and a pleasant fragrance.
WHEN TO SANITISE YOUR HANDS
You should always sanitise your hands after:
- Touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Touching public surfaces.
- Coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Using the restroom.
- Preparing/eating food.
- Disposing of rubbish.
- Playing with or touching pets and animals.
HOW TO USE A SANITIZER
- Put a coin-sized amount of sanitizer on the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together to evenly distribute the sanitizer.
- Continue rubbing the sanitizer over your hands until completely dry.
- Your hands are now disinfected!