Ingredients (for 1-2 persons):
- 25g dried laver (preferably first-harvested laver)
- 50g celery
- 50g carrot
- 5g white sesame
- 2pcs spring roll pastry, shredded
- 15ml Plant To Table by Nutrilite White Chia Seed Oil
- 5ml soy sauce
- 1g pepper
- Wash the laver with pure water and leave to drain. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Julienne the celery and carrot. Scald, chill and drain. Transfer to the same plate as the laver.
- Mix 10ml of the White Chia Seed Oil with the soy sauce and pepper in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Toss the laver, celery and carrot with the oil dressing and sprinkle the white sesame on top.
- Heat up a pan with the remaining 5ml of White Chia Seed Oil and fry the shredded spring roll pastry until crispy. Garnish on top of the tossed laver.