- 50g eggplant
- 50g okra
- 20g long bean
- 20g dragon bean
- 10g chili
- 30g dried bean curd
- 5g shallots
- 5ml Plant To Table by Nutrilite White Chia Seed Oil
80g special paste (below are ingredients for roughly 400g worth of paste; you can freeze the unused portion for future use)
- 85g shallots
- 85g chili
- 17g garlic
- 40g lemongrass
- 40g turmeric
- 10ml Plant To Table by Nutrilite White Chia Seed Oil
- 67ml tamarind juice
- 17ml light soy sauce
- 17g brown palm sugar
- Salt, to taste
- To make the special paste, finely blend the shallots, chilli, garlic, lemongrass and turmeric.
- Pan fry the paste with the White Chia Seed Oil on medium heat, then add the tamarind juice, light soy sauce, brown palm sugar and salt to taste. Mix well and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the eggplant, okra, long bean and dragon bean into 3-4cm lengths. Thinly slice the chili.
- Cut the dried bean curd into 1cm slices and pan fry with the White Chia Seed Oil until golden. Set aside.
- Reheat a wok with the White Chia Seed Oil, sauté the shallots and chili until golden and fragrant, then put in all the vegetables to stir fry for 2 minutes. Next, add the dried bean curd and a scoop of the special paste. Sauté till fragrant.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy!