INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESECAKE CRUST
- 200g Marie biscuits
- 80g melted butter
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESE FILLING
- 440g cream cheese or cottage cheese
- 8g (1 serving) Nutrilite PhytoPOWDER Orange
- 2 scoops Nutrilite Soy Protein Powder Mixed
- 180g whipped cream or yoghurt
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 tbs gelatin + 3 tsp water
(sprinkle gelatin in room temperature water and let it sit for 3-5
minutes before heating it up for 1-2 minutes to dissolve)
- Utensil: 1 piece 8”x 3” ring
- Place Marie biscuits into a food processor.
Process until slightly fine.
- Pour in melted butter while pulsing until a crumbly
- Place the ring onto a plate and press in the biscuit
- Place cheese filling ingredients in the food processor.
Process until it is thoroughly blended.
- Put the blended cheese filling in a mixing bowl and
fold in bloomed gelatin.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust, level it and chill